Monday 20 June 2016

Chinese Dining Day

Displaying 20160620_135507.jpg


Chinese Dining Day
20/6/2016
I was so nervous..
This is the first time I have been to this Resturant,I really want to try everything but also was scared.
First we enter the restaurant and stand by a seat.Then Miss Turner says ‘qing zuo’.I sat down not knowing what to except that there was chicken feet.We sit down and George Oliver offered us some tea.After we got tea the first meal came out which was wontons followed by noodles.Next came the steaming buns with condensed milk and deep fried squid.Then came the coconut bread and the mango dessert.My personal favourite was the deep fried squid which was a little chewy.After we had eaten our chinese for the year and finished.Then we hopped on the bus.
From Erin

3 comments:

  1. Hey Erin,
    I like how you wrote what we did step by step, maybe you could put the story into paragraphs and add more describing words :)
    Anyways it was good.
    Come check out my blog : http://ssamreenv.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thank uu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin,
    I like the layout of this, but remember to proof read it and make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin
    I really like your writing with all the details of the dishes but maybe next time re read it so it makes sense because the second-to-last sentence didn't make much sense.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete